mY bLuGh

mY f!rSt & eVeR wEbLoG... hErE u'L rEaD a LoT 'bOuT mE, mY L!fE, & m0stLy mY eMoT!onS... JuSt ChECk iT oUt... & aLs0 tRy t0 mAkE oNe... iT's rEaLLy c00l!

Sunday, April 17, 2005

mUsHy LoVe LeTTeR ;¤

1----"The great love that I have for you

2---- is gone, and I find my dislike for you

3---- grows every day. When I see you,

4---- I do not even like your face;

5---- the one thing that I want to do is to

6---- look at other girls. I never wanted to

7---- marry you. Our last conversation

8---- was very boring and has not

9---- made me look forward to seeing you again.

10--- You think only of yourself.

11--- If we were married, I know that I would find

12--- life very difficult, and I would have no

13--- pleasure in living with you. I have a heart

14--- to give, but it is not something that

15--- I want to give to you. No one is more

16--- foolish and selfish than you, and you are not

17--- able to care for me and help me.

18--- I sincerely want you to understand that

19--- I speak the truth. You will do me a favor

20--- if you think this is the end. Do not try

21--- to answer this. Your letters are full of

22--- things that do not interest me. You have no

23--- true love for me. Good-bye! Believe me,

24--- I do not care for you. Please do not think that

25--- I am still your girlfriend.





_<*>_<*>_<*>_<*>_<*>_<*>_<*>_<*>_<*>_<*>_<*>_<*>_<*>_<*>_<*>_<*>_<*>_<*>_<*>_


wh00ps... wa!t...


hErE's d' cAtCh: "READ BETWEEN THE LINES"


Meaning --- only to read


1.3.5.7.9.11.13.15.17.19.21.23.25. (Odd Numbers)


g0t !t? ... MuShY !sn'T !t????!!!


i wUv oo ;¤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home